[TYPO3-core] IMPORTANT: SVN changes

Xavier Perseguers typo3 at perseguers.ch
Thu Nov 26 23:19:05 CET 2009

Hi Michael,

>> [...]. It would be just a
>> matter of committing something more on the referenced tag or even
>> recreate it because SVN on Forge lets us do whatever we want ;-)
>
> It may be a valid point, but just in theory. I fully trust that DBAL
> development is in safe hands... :-)

Thanks. Yes, that was indeed in theory, I agree :-)

Quoting you from another message to Karsten:

 > The main reason was that it just happened to me yesterday that I fixed
 > SVN properties and committed them to a tag which was included by
 > svn:externals. Although it was my own fault, I would like to avoid that
 > this can happen again (without getting noticed).

BTW, I backported your changes on DBAL-trunk too to prevent you having to do the same job when TYPO3 4.4 is about to be released :-)

Perhaps Fluid and Extbase maintainers should make sure to do the same if it applies to them too.

--
Xavier Perseguers
http://xavier.perseguers.ch/en