[TYPO3-core] RFC #11154: calls to deprecated function makeInstanceClassName in core

Franz Koch typo.removeformessage at fx-graefix.de
Sat May 23 19:25:36 CEST 2009

Hi Steffen,

> reason why it didn't found the way in alpha is mainly:
> * check for object is needless as it returns the object always

even if the class is not found for what reason ever?

> * question: is there a way to deactivate html mail? In former version
> you did that (the other way around) by including html mail with the TS
> include you described. This is not needed any more, but now i might want
> to deactivate html for use plain only

well - I think this is out of the scope of this patch to introduce new
TS options, isn't it?
And afaik fe_adminlib never checked properly if HTML-mail is allowed or
not. It only checks the mail content for surrounding '<html>|</html>' -
and if so, it forces sending the  mail in HTML no matter what. So it
could fail if t3lib_htmlmail hadn't been included.

So what do you suggest now? Check at this point if the (outdated)
"config.incT3Lib_htmlmail" has been set and only then use the autoloader?

--
kind regards,
Franz Koch