[TYPO3-core] RFC #11154: calls to deprecated function makeInstanceClassName in core

Steffen Kamper info at sk-typo3.de
Sat May 23 18:45:26 CEST 2009

Hi Franz,

reason why it didn't found the way in alpha is mainly:
* check for object is needless as it returns the object always
* question: is there a way to deactivate html mail? In former version
you did that (the other way around) by including html mail with the TS
include you described. This is not needed any more, but now i might want
to deactivate html for use plain only

vg Steffen