[TYPO3-core] RFC #11105: Feature: Add a method to register an Extbase plugin

Sebastian KurfŸürst sebastian at typo3.org
Mon May 18 09:52:44 CEST 2009

Hi Masi,

I think we misunderstood each other :-) When I read your mail now, I
think I misinterpreted your previous mail.

> I wouldn't add any extension specific code into t3lib. It has nothing to
> to with ExtBase. I don't like even those existing parts of t3lib that
> assume extension "cms" is present.
Yep, I agree.

If it is technically possible to have this code in Extbase, I'd be fine
with that. Ingmar said that then, we'd need to make sure that Extbase is
loaded before any extension depending on it. Is this correct?

Greets,
Sebastian