[TYPO3-core] FYI48 #10380: Update t3editor base (CodeMirror) to current release 0.60

Tobias Liebig mail_typo3 at etobi.de
Tue Mar 10 23:26:33 CET 2009

Tobias Liebig schrieb:
>> Susanne Moog schrieb:
>>> Hi,

>>> 2) Code completion does not work anymore. I still get the popup with
>>> suggestions but whenever I click on one the popup disappears - and
>>> nothing is written. <- Would be nice if this was fixed before the patch
>>> can go in.
>>>
>>> With 2) fixed you have my +1 by testing.
>>>

>> The issue was already solved by another patch i've posted in the
>> thread above (#10382).
>> I've rearranged the both patches so the attached
>> "patch_10380a_codemirrorupdate_v2.diff" contains the needed changes in
>> "tscodecompletion.js" now.
>>
>> The three other attached patches are "untouched" since my last post.
>>
>> We need another +1 to get these patches approved. Anyone please?
>>
>> regards
>>   tobias
>>

> these patches has one "+1" already.
>
> Thanks to my new status i'm now able to alter this t3editor related
> "RFC" into a "FYI48". So if no one complains i will commit this patches
> in 48h (which is on tuesday afternoon/evening).

Commited to trunk:

- rev 5177: update t3editor base (CodeMirror) to release 0.60
	(patch_10380a_codemirrorupdate_v2.diff)

- rev 5178: Make use of the new CodeMirror API for updating line numbers"
	(patch_10380b_useLibForLinenums.diff)

- rev 5179: Use CodeMirrors new method for highlighting matching
brackets and remove the now obsolete own implementation
	(patch_10380c_automatchbrackets.diff)

- rev 5181: Increase version number and update EM_CONF
	(patch_10380d_versionAndCleanup.diff)

regards
    tobias