[TYPO3-core] FYI48 #10380: Update t3editor base (CodeMirror) to current release 0.60

Tobias Liebig mail_typo3 at etobi.de
Sun Mar 8 16:59:24 CET 2009

Tobias Liebig schrieb:
> Susanne Moog schrieb:
>> Hi,

>> 2) Code completion does not work anymore. I still get the popup with
>> suggestions but whenever I click on one the popup disappears - and
>> nothing is written. <- Would be nice if this was fixed before the patch
>> can go in.
>>
>> With 2) fixed you have my +1 by testing.
>>

> The issue was already solved by another patch i've posted in the thread
> above (#10382).
> I've rearranged the both patches so the attached
> "patch_10380a_codemirrorupdate_v2.diff" contains the needed changes in
> "tscodecompletion.js" now.
>
> The three other attached patches are "untouched" since my last post.
>
> We need another +1 to get these patches approved. Anyone please?
>
> regards
>   tobias

these patches has one "+1" already.

Thanks to my new status i'm now able to alter this t3editor related
"RFC" into a "FYI48". So if no one complains i will commit this patches
in 48h (which is on tuesday afternoon/evening).

Nevertheless i would appreciate i someone wants to test and review the
patches.

regards
   tobias