[TYPO3-core] RFC #10380: Update t3editor base (CodeMirror) to current release 0.60

Tobias Liebig mail_news at etobi.de
Fri Mar 6 22:40:17 CET 2009

Susanne Moog schrieb:
> Hi,

> 2) Code completion does not work anymore. I still get the popup with
> suggestions but whenever I click on one the popup disappears - and
> nothing is written. <- Would be nice if this was fixed before the patch
> can go in.
>
> With 2) fixed you have my +1 by testing.

The issue was already solved by another patch i've posted in the thread
above (#10382).
I've rearranged the both patches so the attached
"patch_10380a_codemirrorupdate_v2.diff" contains the needed changes in
"tscodecompletion.js" now.

The three other attached patches are "untouched" since my last post.

We need another +1 to get these patches approved. Anyone please?

regards
   tobias