[TYPO3-core] Reminder: RFC #10382: Bugfixes for t3editor CodeCompletion

Tobias Liebig mail_news at etobi.de
Mon Mar 2 19:03:19 CET 2009

Tobias Liebig schrieb:
> This is SVN patch request.
>
> Type: Bugfixes
>
> Branches: trunk (4_3)
>
> BT reference: http://bugs.typo3.org/view.php?id=10382
>
> Stephan Petzl and Christian Kartnig continuing their work on the
> CodeCompletion-Feature for the t3editor (in core since 4.3.0alpha1). The
> attached patch contains serveral fixes and some updates to the
> TypoScript description (tsref.xml). Further i began to do some code
> cleanup (CGL) which in will continue (will follow soon as additional
> patch).
>
> Thanks Stephan and Christian for working on this!

The bugtracker contains more informations (change/commitlog of our
forge-SVN) about what is got fixed with this patch. If you need
further/deeper informations on what and how its got fixed, please place
a note here or on the bugtracker (http://bugs.typo3.org/view.php?id=10382)

i hope we can get this fixes into 4.3a2!

regards
    tobias