[TYPO3-core] RFC #10523: New install tool colors, matching t3skin

Susanne Moog typo3 at susannemoog.de
Sun Mar 8 12:18:14 CET 2009

Hi Daniel,

Daniel Krupke schrieb:
> Hi Susanne,
>
> I tested your patch again, it works fine in FF3, IE7 with and without
> BE Login. But I still have some small issues here.
>
> First of all in Safari, Google Chrome and Opera: when you go to "8:
> phpinfo()" the table width is widened so that you have to scroll
> vertically. The width is three times higher than usual screen width.
> It's caused by a very long line without whitespaces in section
> ENVIRONMENT at Variable "LS_COLORS" with a very large value. I can
> provide a screenshot if you want.

I took now the last way I saw by copying the default phpinfo styles and
adjusting them. It works here in FF3, IE6, Opera and Safari (can't test
Google Chrome as it won't run here with Wine). If it still does not work
for you would you have a look at a normal phpinfo() on your system (what
width has the table there?).

> Second, the section "10: About" in Install Tool always has a lower
> width than all the other menu items in Install Tool.

Yep, that was the only way to make the default login screen smaller than
the rest, as it's default to display the login screen in about section.

> Finally, you sometimes use css like "display:inline;" instead of
> "display: inline;" (no whitespace).

Thanks, fixed.

Attached is v6.

Regards,