[TYPO3-core] RFC #10523: New install tool colors, matching t3skin

Daniel Krupke email at danielkrupke.de
Sun Mar 8 12:57:04 CET 2009

Hi Susanne,

your patch now looks much more like original phpinfo(), that's great.
The width still is strangely widened at my installation. As you
recommended I looked at the original phpinfo() on my server and it has
the same problem: table with section "ENVIRONMENT" has a verly large
width. The difference is that all the other section tables show up
correctly because there is no outer table like in Install Tool. The
outer table in Install Tool leads to the large table width for the
whole phpinfo() page.

I think that this is no specific TYPO3 Install Tool problem. We could
avoid it by setting max-width AND width to a fixed width for css-style
"v".

But I'm also ok with you current solution, so +1 by reading and
testing patch v6.

So long,
Daniel