[TYPO3-core] RFC #10523: New install tool colors, matching t3skin

Daniel Krupke email at danielkrupke.de
Sun Mar 8 10:46:40 CET 2009

Hi Susanne,

I tested your patch again, it works fine in FF3, IE7 with and without
BE Login. But I still have some small issues here.

First of all in Safari, Google Chrome and Opera: when you go to "8:
phpinfo()" the table width is widened so that you have to scroll
vertically. The width is three times higher than usual screen width.
It's caused by a very long line without whitespaces in section
ENVIRONMENT at Variable "LS_COLORS" with a very large value. I can
provide a screenshot if you want.

Second, the section "10: About" in Install Tool always has a lower
width than all the other menu items in Install Tool.

Finally, you sometimes use css like "display:inline;" instead of
"display: inline;" (no whitespace).

Install Tool Login Screen now looks great! Your cleanup of CSS is also
very good!

So long,
Daniel