[TYPO3-core] FYI: committed the first unit tests for the updated caching framework (part of #10614)

Oliver Klee typo3-german-02 at oliverklee.de
Sat Mar 7 20:47:50 CET 2009

Hi,

Ingo Renner schrieb:
> please read my initial message, I think it's explained well why I do it
> this way.

I don't quite understand it yet from that message. Could you please
explain it again (in other words)?

As far as I see, currently the core tests are broken. This means that it
currently is *not* possible to change something in the core and then run
all the existing tests to see whether the change has broken anything
that already is covered by tests. It also makes it impossible to add new
tests and then run the whole test suite once in a while to see whether
all tests work even when executed all together.

(Some background: For my diploma thesis, I'll create a lot more core
tests. During development, I'll need to be able to often run the
complete set of test. For this, I rely on everybody to make sure that
they don't break the tests.)

Best regards,

Oliver