[TYPO3-core] FYI: committed the first unit tests for the updated caching framework (part of #10614)

Marcus Krause marcus#exp2009 at t3sec.info
Sat Mar 7 12:21:52 CET 2009

Ingo Renner schrieb am 03/07/2009 11:15 AM Uhr:
> Marcus Krause wrote:
>
> Marcus,
>
>> Is this ongoing work? At least for r5121,5123,5123 committed code
>> depends on classes that are not in trunk!
>> Did you actually try the tests?
>
> of course I tried the tests!
> You'll see that it all perfectly makes sense the way I do it.
>
> please read my initial message, I think it's explained well why I do it
> this way.

I'm not into the new caching stuff. For someone like me the reported
problems indicate that either the caching stuff is broken or only the
tests for it. Think of getting ill for weeks; we then may have that
broken code for a long time in trunk.

There's a general rule in collaborative development with > 1 team members:
Commit only working code; make sure code works at any time (after every
commit).

But if you got your +1 from Olly for doing it the way you've done, I'll
have to live with it.

I guess, everything works in 4.3-alpha2 to be released tomorrow morning!?

Marcus.