[TYPO3-core] RFC #10523: New install tool colors, matching t3skin

Susanne Moog typo3 at susannemoog.de
Sat Mar 7 11:07:21 CET 2009

Hi Steffen,

Steffen Kamper schrieb:
> Hi,
> I agree. I changed that, also i simplified css, used the wrapper div for
> width etc.
> Of course the width may expand with long strings, but i don't see this
> as problem.
>
> Also the fw() had to be changed as now table is wrapped by div, and the
> preg_match doesn't worked.
>
> There is some work left, as <span><form> isn't valid, but for the next
> who wants to go on with this some work already is done.

Thanks for taking care of this, however I have some problems with your
version:

1.) In section Basic Configuration: The backgrounds for the successful
checks are gone.
2.) Is there a reason you set a fixed width for the install tool again?
(As I made it dynamic for higher resolution screens)
3.) In IE6 the whole install tool is not centered anymore.
4.) In IE6 the phpinfo() table completely breaks the layout (that was my
problem with IE6 too, thought it was fixed in my last version)
5.) Which purpose has the outer div?

Regards,

Susanne