[TYPO3-core] RFC #10523: New install tool colors, matching t3skin

Steffen Kamper info at sk-typo3.de
Mon Mar 2 02:04:15 CET 2009

Hi,

Benjamin Mack schrieb:
> Hey Susanne,
>
> just after a quick look, I don't like the naming of the variable anymore...
>
> + $bgcolor = ($this->INSTALL['images_type']==$k ? ' class="activeMenu"'
> : ' class="generalTableBackground"');
>
> It's not a $bgcolor anymore :). I know it's cosmetical but it might
> confuse people who want to read our code :) Can we change that?

I agree. I changed that, also i simplified css, used the wrapper div for
width etc.
Of course the width may expand with long strings, but i don't see this
as problem.

Also the fw() had to be changed as now table is wrapped by div, and the
preg_match doesn't worked.

There is some work left, as <span><form> isn't valid, but for the next
who wants to go on with this some work already is done.

> The whole change looks very promising in general, I'll have a deeper
> look tomorrow. Maybe we could brush up the 1-2-3 installer after that :)
>
> Great work.

absolutely ;-)

vg Steffen