[TYPO3-core] RFC #10382: Bugfixes for t3editor CodeCompletion

Tobias Liebig mail_news at etobi.de
Fri Mar 6 22:55:17 CET 2009

Susanne Moog schrieb:
> Tobias Liebig schrieb:
>> This is SVN patch request.
>>
>> Type: Bugfixes
>>
>> Branches: trunk (4_3)
>>
>> BT reference: http://bugs.typo3.org/view.php?id=10382

> two comments:
>
> "replaces mysterious " characters which caused a character encoding problem"
>
> --- This part of the patch fails to apply here (did it manually, works
> well) ---

Thanks Susanne for pointing on this.

I tried really hard to get the patch work, but caused by this
"mysterious character" the patch fails in Hunk #4 everytime. I think
it's a encoding problem which causes to changed line can't be found.

How ever if you want to review this patch you need to apply it manually
(like susanne did too)
- apply the attached patch as usual
- ignore the warning saying something like:

	Hunk #4 FAILED at 313.
	typo3/sysext/t3editor/tsref/tsref.xml.rej

- edit typo3/sysext/t3editor/tsref/tsref.xml in line 316
- replace the quotes around "PATH_INFO" with normal double-quotes
- delete unneeded the .rej file:
	typo3/sysext/t3editor/tsref/tsref.xml.rej

If any one have a tip how to "repair" or apply the patch, please place a
note here!

> "delayed loading of descriptions"
> --- How long are they delayed (as I don't see them anymore, even after
> waiting about 10secs -> or do I have to do something special to see
> them?)----

the descriptions got loaded correctly. But due to a missing CSS style
you can't see them (actually the description text was displayed below
the t3editor)
The attached patch solves this issue.

> other than that, works, thanks for your work and if you fix mentioned
> problems (or tell me what I'm doing wrong (FF3, Ubuntu by the way)).

nothing ;-)
thanks for reviewing so far.

the next patches for the t3editor are in the pipe already. i'll post
them as soon as the three open issues are reviewed/commited.

regards
    tobias