[TYPO3-core] FYI48 #10382: Bugfixes for t3editor CodeCompletion

Tobias Liebig mail_typo3 at etobi.de
Sun Mar 8 17:05:37 CET 2009

Tobias Liebig schrieb:
> Susanne Moog schrieb:
>> Tobias Liebig schrieb:
>>> This is SVN patch request.
>>>
>>> Type: Bugfixes
>>>
>>> Branches: trunk (4_3)
>>>
>>> BT reference: http://bugs.typo3.org/view.php?id=10382

>> two comments:
>>
>> "replaces mysterious " characters which caused a character encoding
>> problem"
>>
>> --- This part of the patch fails to apply here (did it manually, works
>> well) ---
>
> Thanks Susanne for pointing on this.
>
> I tried really hard to get the patch work, but caused by this
> "mysterious character" the patch fails in Hunk #4 everytime. I think
> it's a encoding problem which causes to changed line can't be found.
>
> How ever if you want to review this patch you need to apply it manually
> (like susanne did too)
> - apply the attached patch as usual
> - ignore the warning saying something like:
>
>     Hunk #4 FAILED at 313.
>     1 out of 127 hunks FAILED -- saving rejects to file
>     typo3/sysext/t3editor/tsref/tsref.xml.rej
>
> - edit typo3/sysext/t3editor/tsref/tsref.xml in line 316
> - replace the quotes around "PATH_INFO" with normal double-quotes
> - delete unneeded the .rej file:
>     typo3/sysext/t3editor/tsref/tsref.xml.rej
>
> If any one have a tip how to "repair" or apply the patch, please place a
> note here!
>

>> "delayed loading of descriptions"
>> --- How long are they delayed (as I don't see them anymore, even after
>> waiting about 10secs -> or do I have to do something special to see
>> them?)----
>
> the descriptions got loaded correctly. But due to a missing CSS style
> you can't see them (actually the description text was displayed below
> the t3editor)
> The attached patch solves this issue.

As i did for my other open RFC (#10380) i like to alter this t3editor
related patch into a "FYI48".
So if no one complains i will commit this patches in 48h (which is on
tuesday afternoon/evening).

Nevertheless i would appreciate if someone wants to test and review the
patch and give the second needed "+1"

regards
   tobias