[TYPO3-core] RFC #10382: Bugfixes for t3editor CodeCompletion

Susanne Moog typo3 at susannemoog.de
Mon Mar 2 21:34:06 CET 2009

Tobias Liebig schrieb:
> This is SVN patch request.
>
> Type: Bugfixes
>
> Branches: trunk (4_3)
>
> BT reference: http://bugs.typo3.org/view.php?id=10382
>
> Stephan Petzl and Christian Kartnig continuing their work on the
> CodeCompletion-Feature for the t3editor (in core since 4.3.0alpha1). The
> attached patch contains serveral fixes and some updates to the
> TypoScript description (tsref.xml). Further i began to do some code
> cleanup (CGL) which in will continue (will follow soon as additional
> patch).
>
> Thanks Stephan and Christian for working on this!

Hi,

two comments:

"replaces mysterious " characters which caused a character encoding problem"

--- This part of the patch fails to apply here (did it manually, works
well) ---

"delayed loading of descriptions"
--- How long are they delayed (as I don't see them anymore, even after
waiting about 10secs -> or do I have to do something special to see
them?)----

other than that, works, thanks for your work and if you fix mentioned
problems (or tell me what I'm doing wrong (FF3, Ubuntu by the way)).

Regards,

Susanne