[TYPO3-core] RFC #10380: Update t3editor base (CodeMirror) to current release 0.60

Susanne Moog typo3 at susannemoog.de
Mon Mar 2 21:21:14 CET 2009

Hi,

Tobias Liebig schrieb:
> Dmitry Dulepov schrieb:
>
> i've split up the huge patch into four single patches which should be
> easier to review. see attached files
>
> Note: please apply the patches in correct order (a,b,c,d)
>
> a) minor cleanup and rais of version number
> b) update codemirror version
> c) make usage of the new codemirror api for generating linenumbers
> d) remove obsolete bracket-matching

ahem, was it intended that the naming of the patches is not the same as
you listed here for a,b,c,d (patch a) is codemirror update...).

Two notes to the patches:
1) in codemirrorupdate (undo.js) at the beginning you have:
-  this.editor = editor;
-  this.parent = editor.parent;
+  this.editor = editor; this.parent = editor.parent;
+  this.onChange = onChange;

Does it really make more sense to have editor and parent on the same
line? :)

2) Code completion does not work anymore. I still get the popup with
suggestions but whenever I click on one the popup disappears - and
nothing is written. <- Would be nice if this was fixed before the patch
can go in.

With 2) fixed you have my +1 by testing.

Regards,

Susanne