[TYPO3-core] RFC #10497: Mark t3lib_div::makeInstanceClassName() as deprecated

Ingo Renner ingo at typo3.org
Mon Mar 2 15:08:30 CET 2009

Dmitry Dulepov wrote:

Dear Dmitry,

> Warning already means "breaking" because it will appear in BE and FE.

Please feel assured that it won't, please see my small OT response.
Using error and exception handling (also backported from FLOW3) we can
"collect" those in a controlled way and also print them (below
docheader) in a controlled way (if wanted at all).

> Your idea is good but the implementation is not. There should be another solution. What solution? I do not know.

so if there's no other solution the one available seems to be the best
then...

all the best
Ingo

--