[TYPO3-core] RFC #10497: Mark t3lib_div::makeInstanceClassName() as deprecated

Dmitry Dulepov dmitry at typo3.org
Mon Mar 2 14:42:56 CET 2009

Hi!

Ingo Renner wrote:
> In case you didn't understand the issue: Please see my responses to
> Dmitry. Extensions will _at the earliest_ break with 4.5. I wouldn't
> care for extension authors that didn't notice the deprecation warnings
> until then...

Warning already means "breaking" because it will appear in BE and FE. For example, RealURL will be broken because it will use the constructor with parameters. I am not going to put version_compare() to RealURL only to get rid of the warning.

Your idea is good but the implementation is not. There should be another solution. What solution? I do not know.

--
Dmitry Dulepov
TYPO3 core team