[TYPO3-core] RFC #10523: New install tool colors, matching t3skin

Susanne Moog typo3 at susannemoog.de
Sun Mar 1 10:22:20 CET 2009

This is a SVN patch request.

Type: Feature

Branches:
trunk

BT reference:
http://bugs.typo3.org/view.php?id=10523

Problem:
As the new default TYPO3 skin is t3skin the install tool should match
that instead of displaying the old colors.

Solution:
Attached is a patch that replaces the colors in install tool code with
css classes and adds a stylesheet to display the new colors.
Additionally to changing the colors it adjusts the width of the install
tool to better match current screen resolutions (dynamic scaling to 80%
screen width, with a max-width for readability).

Note:
As I only have Ubuntu and a Wine IE6 I can't really test in IE (or: I
can't debug as the developer toolbar won't work) so it would be
especially important to have some IEx tester/debugger.

I have successfully tested the patch in FF3 and Opera9.63.

(Attached a cropped screenshot how it looks like)

Regards,

Susanne