[TYPO3-core] RFC #11370: Inconsistent Login Screen doesn't show system required errors

Mathias Schreiber [wmdb >] mathias.schreiber at wmdb.de
Tue Jun 23 17:31:19 CEST 2009

Jens Hoffmann schrieb:
> - "Log In" should be renamed in "Login" this is a lot more common.
>   We need here feedback from a native speaker. Any one volunteer?

I'm not a native speaker, but basically "Log in" is pretty much what the
button does.
At first I thought of "Log me in", but this seems a bit to "cool" for
the ECMS market (though the button just does this... it logs you in :)).

 From a language point of view "Login" is wrong - but as you stated,
very common.

So basically I'd toss a coin (and then do the opposite of what the coin
told you to do... who listens to a coin anyways? ;-))

cheers
Mathias

--
TYPO3 certified interogator