[TYPO3-core] RFC #11370: Inconsistent Login Screen doesn't show system required errors

Jens Hoffmann jens at typo3.org
Tue Jun 23 17:18:42 CEST 2009

Did some testing. :)

- Fokus works only in FF. (All or none!)
   ReBuild this with extJS to make stable?

- Login Error needs some input from my side.
   I will do this. The current message is a bit hard.

- "Shift" indicator works only in Safari 4 (Mac) Not in FF 3.5b4.
   ReBuild this with extJS to make stable?

- "Log In" should be renamed in "Login" this is a lot more common.
   We need here feedback from a native speaker. Any one volunteer?

- The "?" BTN at the Title-Bar dousn't shows relevant content.
   Is should show something like.
	- Who to contact when the Login dousn't work.
	- etc.

- The "What is a cookie?" and "What the hack is javascript?"
   links are missing! We should a special page for this question
   on typo3.org and point to them.
   eg: "http://typo3.org/user/faq#login-javascript-error"

Greez Jens

Jens Hoffmann