[TYPO3-core] RFC #11370: Inconsistent Login Screen doesn't show system required errors

Susanne Moog typo3 at susannemoog.de
Tue Jun 23 18:40:07 CEST 2009

Hey,

back from work and obviously directly getting back to work ;)

Jens Hoffmann schrieb:

> - The Footer isn't gray anymore, why?

Because I do not see that it ever was gray in the screens, on my screen
the background of everything (main and footer) is white, although I was
assured that's wrong (if I make a screenshot and manually change the
contrast I can see the background "color", I will test this again and
fix it).

> - How about the "X" in the Input fields to reset a field?
> - How about the indicator that the "SHIFT" key is "ON"?
Was planned as follow-up as this is mostly JS (the SHIFT indicator
should not work in Safari, I never implemented it?!)

> - How about the focus input field indicator?
Works for me in FF3, Opera 9, Chrome/Iron and Konqueror (I don't have
more browsers here --> and I don't think it has to work in each and
every browser (my suggestion would be: drop IE6, FF below 3, Opera below
9 for the :focus)

> - How about the shadows? :)
Which ones? I probably have a real problem with my screen here but I
like my screen bright :( Will see if I find them...

> - Tooltips should be added .. must have!

Will do. Text suggestions?

> - Collapse is not necessary .. so remove it. Was just the idea to
>   simplify the first impression, by hideout the unnecessary content.

Ok.

> - News Title needs some Padding, agree.

Yep, got lost in the last patch version.

Thanks for the feedback and the awesome screens (I love the cookie
monster - I WANT COOKIES!).

Susanne

--
Susanne Moog