[TYPO3-core] RFC #11370: Inconsistent Login Screen doesn't show system required errors

Jens Hoffmann jens at typo3.org
Tue Jun 23 16:56:18 CEST 2009

Hy,

I have to say I'm quite happy to see some action for this topic. :)
The Template looks close like the Layout and the Functionality behind
is working, too. Thanks for this.

	http://forge.typo3.org/attachments/166/LoginScreen-Input.png

*Questions:*

- The Footer isn't gray anymore, why?
- How about the "X" in the Input fields to reset a field?
- How about the indicator that the "SHIFT" key is "ON"?
- How about the focus input field indicator?
- How about the shadows? :)

.. all gone?
    At least the "SHIFT" indicator is a must have, right?

*Feedback to the Feedback:*

- Size should priories the content it delivers.
   Error is "Fu*K*in*" important and Reload isn't! :)
   Icons are default TYPO3 Icons and we like to get more consistent!

- Tooltips should be added .. must have!

- Collapse is not necessary .. so remove it. Was just the idea to
   simplify the first impression, by hideout the unnecessary content.

- News Title needs some Padding, agree.

- Title are nice to have, Form labels are the Important thing on this
   site, this is why they should directly catch the attraction. The
   TitleBar Size is the default height of the TYPO3 backend. You only
   recognise this now, because of the rest is not so squished link in
   TYPO3, sadly by default. I don't see probs. here.

- Contrast of the labels, we could make a bit more visual.
   But please not to much ... it would lose it coolness :)

Anyway thanks for the work !!
UUaahhh, I like it.

Greez Jens

Jens Hoffmann