[TYPO3-core] RFC #11370: Inconsistent Login Screen doesn't show system required errors

Steffen Kamper info at sk-typo3.de
Tue Jun 23 17:06:35 CEST 2009

Hi Jens,

Jens Hoffmann schrieb:
> Hy,
>
> I have to say I'm quite happy to see some action for this topic. :)
> The Template looks close like the Layout and the Functionality behind
> is working, too. Thanks for this.
>
>     http://forge.typo3.org/attachments/166/LoginScreen-Input.png

thanks for the layout!

> *Questions:*
>
> - The Footer isn't gray anymore, why?
because background image isn't right height ;)

> - How about the "X" in the Input fields to reset a field?
yeah, should be there
> - How about the indicator that the "SHIFT" key is "ON"?
didn't realized that one :)
> - How about the focus input field indicator?
you mean the border? that works here
> - How about the shadows? :)
some fine tuning, yeah. Done with images?

> .. all gone?
>    At least the "SHIFT" indicator is a must have, right?
>

> *Feedback to the Feedback:*
>
> - Size should priories the content it delivers.
>   Error is "Fu*K*in*" important and Reload isn't! :)
>   Icons are default TYPO3 Icons and we like to get more consistent!
>
> - Tooltips should be added .. must have!
>
> - Collapse is not necessary .. so remove it. Was just the idea to
>   simplify the first impression, by hideout the unnecessary content.
ok, then remove refresh icon as well

> - News Title needs some Padding, agree.
>
> - Title are nice to have, Form labels are the Important thing on this
>   site, this is why they should directly catch the attraction. The
>   TitleBar Size is the default height of the TYPO3 backend. You only
>   recognise this now, because of the rest is not so squished link in
>   TYPO3, sadly by default. I don't see probs. here.
hehe - i recognized the small fonts in BE, for sure!

> - Contrast of the labels, we could make a bit more visual.
>   But please not to much ... it would lose it coolness :)
i like it. It's so big that everyone can read (i hope)

Susanne, can you make an update patch with the infos? Maybe Jens can
deliver shadow-images, the other images etc

vg Steffen