[TYPO3-core] RFC Bug #10951, #9843: Hidden content elements displays in Module viewpage

Susanne Moog typo3 at susannemoog.de
Sun Jun 21 20:53:21 CEST 2009

Hi Niels,

Niels Fröhling schrieb:
 >  Hm, the description of the bug (from Erik) might not be exactly
> appropriate. I fixed that bug in that bug-report because a lot of
> differently reported behaviour pointed to the same source.
>
>  What you can easily reproduce is this:
> 0011213: Running FE-simulation doesn't hide "hide on FE-login" elements
>
>  Make a fe-page, there put a fe-contentelement, make it "hide on
> fe-login", (have a login-mechanism ready, login), look at the page
> either really logged in or with fe-group simulation, the element will
> not disappear. The reason is that Web->View parameters trigger
> versioning, which it shouldn't.
>
>  You also will see a red box on the top-right which will talk about
> workspace "", even though you didn't create, have or have enabled any
> workspaces (which pointed me to the root-cause, and which you gave +1 for).

I'm sorry, I still can't reproduce. Here is what I did:

- Created a "hide at any login" content element
- logged in with fe-user, element is gone in the frontend
- looked at the page with Web>View as admin, element is shown
- looked at the page with Web>View as editor, element is hidden
- neither step triggered the workspace message

I'm probably still missing something but don't know what.

Regards,

Susanne

--
Susanne Moog