[TYPO3-core] RFC Bug #10951, #9843: Hidden content elements displays in Module viewpage

Niels Fröhling niels.froehling at adsignum.com
Mon Jun 22 08:45:51 CEST 2009

Susanne Moog wrote:

> I'm sorry, I still can't reproduce. Here is what I did:
>
> - Created a "hide at any login" content element
> - logged in with fe-user, element is gone in the frontend
> - looked at the page with Web>View as admin, element is
 >   shown
     ^^^^^

  But you did indeed reproduce the error here at least partial. :)
  Anyway don't forget you have to have the admin-panel enabled, that's maybe why
it didn't appear on the "editor"-user (AFAIK admin-user will always get the
admin-panel in Web->View). And possibly open the preview-panel of the
admin-panel (you don't need to set the "Show hidden elements"-setting, it won't
consider that (fe-hidden) element as hidden anyway).

  Ciao
    Niels