[TYPO3-core] RFC #10565: Speedup / Cleanup t3lib_match_condition - make use of trimExplode

Benjamin Mack benni at typo3.org
Sat Feb 28 12:49:20 CET 2009

Hey Steffen,

thanks for the review.

First of all, the following code glues an existing array together! It
does not split it! (which would be explode).

$userTS = implode($TSdataArray, chr(10).'[GLOBAL]'.chr(10));
$userTS = implode(chr(10) . '[GLOBAL]' . chr(10), $TSdataArray);

====

And then: This is no functional change. Please read
   http://de.php.net/manual/en/function.implode.php

"Note: implode() can, for historical reasons, accept its parameters in
either order. For consistency with explode(), however, it may be less
confusing to use the documented order of arguments."

====

All the best,
Benni.