[TYPO3-core] RFC #10565: Speedup / Cleanup t3lib_match_condition - make use of trimExplode

Steffen Kamper info at sk-typo3.de
Sat Feb 28 12:21:45 CET 2009

Hi Benni,

great, this makes code much better readable, and the right methods are used.

I have one concern with the very first chunk

$userTS = implode(chr(10) . '[GLOBAL]' . chr(10), $TSdataArray);

This won't work if userTS starts with "[GLOBAL]" - what is the reason
here for your change? IIRC the statement GLOBAL is added in general.

The rest is fine by reading and i will test it in the afternoon to give
the final +1

vg Steffen