[TYPO3-core] FYI24 - Follow-up to #10083

Susanne Moog s.moog at neusta.de
Fri Feb 27 08:05:52 CET 2009

Hi Steffen,

Steffen Kamper schrieb:
> i don't wonder as it doesn't appeared in constants.
> And really i don't understand the meaning of the setting by reading the
> code. The comment says
> // User wants to separate the rows, but only do that if we do have rows
> but i don't understand how the rows are seperated.
>
> Anyway +1 for the followUp fix by reading as it brings back old
> behaviour. And can someone explain what the setting exact means?

if I understood that constant right it's like this:

If set, images are in rows like

img1 img2 img3
img4 img5 img6

where each row is wrapped in sth. <div class="row">|</div>.

If it's not set the wrapper is not there and images behave slightly
different. You can also look at the explanation of the "no rows" field
in the image element.

Regards,

Susanne