[TYPO3-core] Re: FYI24 - Follow-up to #10083

Ernesto Baschny [cron IT] ernst at cron-it.de
Fri Feb 27 10:23:18 CET 2009

Michael Stucki wrote: on 26.02.2009 18:20:

> I would like to change the constant value back to 1, which is the same
> as in all versions before 4.1.8 and 4.2.4.
>
> Users who fixed the issue already (like Masi) and have changed their
> TypoScript code locally should not notice the change.
>
> There is a chance that sites have been created with TYPO3 versions 4.1.8
> and 4.2.4 (or later versions of that branch) - these would be broken
> after this fix.
>
> However, that is very short ago, and apparantely it seems like only few
> people noticed the mistake after updating to 4.2.4. There may be a
> bigger number of sites that got broken after 4.2.4 and never noticed it,
> and these sites will work like before again after this fix.
>
> Type:
> Follow-up Bugfix
>
> Branches:
> TYPO3_4-1, TYPO3_4-2, Trunk
>
> Comments:
> Thanks to Adrian Fischer who reported the issue to me.
>
> - michael
>
> PS: One might expect that the documentation is wrong about this.
> However, it seems like the property is completely missing in the CSC
> manual. How come?

It comes that the documentation from CSC was never updated after
integrating cron_cssstyledimgtext in 4.0. Here the setting is documented:

http://typo3.org/documentation/document-library/extension-manuals/cron_cssstyledimgtext/0.4.1/view/1/3/

I documented it with default "0" as this was the case with my extension.
Upon integration constant was missing, but the default behaviour has to
be "1", because this is also compatible (from layout perspective) to
what the good-old table based solution generated in the past. See
screenshots and examples in the cron_cssstyledimgtext to see the setting
in effect.

What is the workflow for updating the css_styled_content/doc/manual.sxw?
Can it be done directly in SVN? Or should we move that doc somewhere
else (doc_css_styled_content)?

Cheers,
Ernesto