[TYPO3-core] RFC #9745: Add INSTALL.txt to TYPO3 source package

Steffen Kamper info at sk-typo3.de
Wed Feb 11 14:33:37 CET 2009

Hi,

i'm on Vista and i use the Vista symlinks within TYPO3, and they work
fine. It's simular to linux symlinks, and i don't see the need for
"hardlinkshellext".
Also i don't think that we need to point to 3rd Party Software for
correcting M$-problems.

vg Steffen

http://www.howtogeek.com/howto/windows-vista/using-symlinks-in-windows-vista/