[TYPO3-core] RFC: #10045 BUG missleading Errormessage with emtpy COA

Ingo Renner ingo at typo3.org
Tue Feb 10 08:59:23 CET 2009

Steffen Kamper wrote:

Steffen,

> committed to 4_2 and trunk, rev 4883/4884

I have to ask you to be more cautious with your commits! With this
commit you introduced that call to includeLibs() which is not available
in 4.2. Fortunately you noticed that yourself.

However as Stucki and me are at reviewing all the changes made since the
last versions it is very work intesive to follow these things.

The patch as provided by Ingo was against trunk and thus included the
call to includeLibs() as it was in the ADD part of the hunk due to
everything being indented one level.
You have to be careful with this especially when applying such patches
to older branches.

In such cases please use the ignore whitespace option of diff, this
would have revealed this change immediately!

best
Ingo

--
Ingo Renner