[TYPO3-core] RFC: #10045 BUG missleading Errormessage with emtpy COA

Steffen Kamper info at sk-typo3.de
Tue Feb 10 09:19:28 CET 2009

Hi Ingo , Michael,

i didn't saw a problem with this change even without includeLibs in 4_2
as the patch only adds a proper Errormessage with an empty COA.

So i'm not sure where you see the problem.

As original RFC is bugfix only and was done for 4_2 and trunk i thought
that we will fix bugs in older versions too. Ok, the includeLibs was my
fault that i reverted immediately. The change i did manually as the
patch (of course) didn't apply to 4_2

vg Steffen