[TYPO3-core] RFC: #9599: [felogin] Enable Caching "USER" instead of "USER_INT"

Michael Stucki michael at typo3.org
Wed Aug 26 15:29:36 CEST 2009

Hi Oliver,

thanks for looking at this one!

> I now spent quite some time on this issue and have been thinking about
> an object stack that indicates how a something is rendered in tslib_cObj.
>
> However, all that stuff is not required at all since felogin does not
> use cHash at all (the only parameter would be
> "&tx_felogin_pi1[forgot]=1" but that's rendered as USER_INT currently).

Well, currently that's true. But it may likely be that later someone
will add new functionality to that plugin, and then it will break
because of this wrong logic.

> Thus, the only required change is to set pi_checkCHash to false or to
> remove it in the plugin since the value is already false in pibase.

To conclude: When rendered as USER, only links without parameters (no
&cHash needed) are displayed. Is that right?

I'm fine with your change but would keep the line and just set it to
false instead.

- michael

--
Use a newsreader! Check out