[TYPO3-core] RFC: #9599: [felogin] Enable Caching "USER" instead of "USER_INT"

Oliver Hader oliver at typo3.org
Tue Aug 25 15:09:10 CEST 2009

Hi Michael,

I now spent quite some time on this issue and have been thinking about
an object stack that indicates how a something is rendered in tslib_cObj.

However, all that stuff is not required at all since felogin does not
use cHash at all (the only parameter would be
"&tx_felogin_pi1[forgot]=1" but that's rendered as USER_INT currently).

Thus, the only required change is to set pi_checkCHash to false or to
remove it in the plugin since the value is already false in pibase.

olly

--
Oliver Hader
TYPO3 Release Manager 4.3