[TYPO3-core] RFC: #10040: define Default GET-vars

Steffen Kamper info at sk-typo3.de
Mon Aug 17 12:37:59 CEST 2009

Hi Michael,

Michael Stucki schrieb:
> Hi Steffen,
>

> 1. There was a feedback from Benni about the naming of this key. Why did
>    you ignore it? I agree with him that "defaultGetVars" may fit better.

i used Benni's latest suggestion:

config._DEFAULT_GET_VARS {
   data.fe_users.1.username = defaultfeusername
}
I would be also fine with defaultGetVars, but _DEFAULT_GET_VARS would be
same like _DEFAULT_PI_VARS, so your decision ;)

> 2. He also mentions an eventual security problem. Therefore, please send
>    this change to the security team before you commit it no matter of
>    the feedbacks on this list.

i will do, but  _DEFAULT_PI_VARS also writes to GET.

> 3. Notice that this is the first ever option for "config." that has more
>    than one property level (= it is multi-dimensional). Please check if
>    this will also work if specified in "page.config...." etc.

core internally merge config and page.config, so it appears in
$this->config['config']. I checked.

vg Steffen