[TYPO3-core] RFC: #10040: define Default GET-vars

Michael Stucki michael at typo3.org
Mon Aug 17 12:25:40 CEST 2009

Hi Steffen,

> here is the new patch that also takes arrays into account. GET-vars are
> only written if there is a change. Default GET-vars are only added if
> they are not present.
>
> Here is an example of usage:
>
> config._DEFAULT_GET_VARS {
>    test.var1.var2.p3 = 15
>    L = 1
>    tx_ttnews.tt_news.backpid = 14
> }

1. There was a feedback from Benni about the naming of this key. Why did
   you ignore it? I agree with him that "defaultGetVars" may fit better.

2. He also mentions an eventual security problem. Therefore, please send
   this change to the security team before you commit it no matter of
   the feedbacks on this list.

3. Notice that this is the first ever option for "config." that has more
   than one property level (= it is multi-dimensional). Please check if
   this will also work if specified in "page.config...." etc.

Greetings, Michael

--
Use a newsreader! Check out