[TYPO3-core] RFC: #11648: Feature: Add datepicker to date and datetime fields in TCEFORMS

Steffen Kamper info at sk-typo3.de
Wed Aug 5 16:02:27 CEST 2009

Hi,

Ingo Renner schrieb:
> Ingo Renner wrote:
>
> Hi Steffen,
>
>> -1 by reading for now as you extensively use abbreviations in your JS
>> file. Please fix that. (dp, f, el, ck)
>
> now additionaly issueing a -1 by testing:
>
> please see the attached screenshots
>   * you're modifying the style of the input fields

not me, extJS does it. It's a converted testfield.

>   * in Safari 4, the icon is not showing up

i tested in Safari on Windows and Fabien on Mac, the icon was visible.
Be sure your cleared your cache!

>   * you obviously did not test your patch without t3skin

this is a general problem, as the ExtJS theme resides in t3skin. It was
a request to do so. If we move it to a general place, make a suggestion
(I also had in mind that t3skin should be main skin in future)

> In general, it appears that you have to come up with corrected versions
> of your patches quite often directly after you send them as RFCs. I'd
> kindly suggest that you test your patches better before sending RFCs.
> Nobody's perfect, but it's just a little too much with your patches.

the patch was tested from 3 persons on different OS / Browsers before i
sent it here. What i changed after is only cosmetic (var names, position)

vg Steffen