[TYPO3-core] RFC: #11648: Feature: Add datepicker to date and datetime fields in TCEFORMS

Ingo Renner ingo at typo3.org
Wed Aug 5 15:38:34 CEST 2009

Ingo Renner wrote:

Hi Steffen,

> -1 by reading for now as you extensively use abbreviations in your JS
> file. Please fix that. (dp, f, el, ck)

now additionaly issueing a -1 by testing:

please see the attached screenshots
   * you're modifying the style of the input fields
   * in Safari 4, the icon is not showing up
   * you obviously did not test your patch without t3skin

In general, it appears that you have to come up with corrected versions
of your patches quite often directly after you send them as RFCs. I'd
kindly suggest that you test your patches better before sending RFCs.
Nobody's perfect, but it's just a little too much with your patches.

all the best
Ingo

--
Ingo Renner