[TYPO3-core] RFC: #10853: [Feature] New Multimedia CE

Martin Kutschker masi-no at spam-typo3.org
Tue Apr 21 20:25:58 CEST 2009

Steffen Kamper schrieb:

> In the beginning i used fwplayer, but it's not free. So i compiled the
> player with own fla-file in flash. I can publish the source as well if
> anyone is interested in.

That's a requirement anyway! The sources of all Flah files must go into
the SVN. The exact whereabouts need to be discussed. Also what kind of
Makefile or project file we provide, etc.

Masi

PS: Personally I think that compiled files shouldn't go into the SVN,
but others have argued that it is much more convenient to have it in.
IMHO it would be better to provide nightly snapshots with builds instead
of polluting the SVN.