[TYPO3-core] RFC: #10892: Make it possible to style a hover color for pagetree items

Franz Koch typo.removeformessage at fx-graefix.de
Sun Apr 12 17:56:18 CEST 2009

Hi,
> Let us have a div around the ol and link items which you can then style
> in the following way:
> ul.tree div:hover {background-color: #xxxxxx}

can't you simply use li:hover? I personally like lightweight and
semantically correct code and hate unnecessary styling divs etc.

So either li:hover or ul ul:hover or something?

And as for IE6-hovering - you could use a unused selector and enrich it
with JS-expressions that IE6 would process.

--
kind regards,
Franz Koch