[TYPO3-core] RFC: #10892: Make it possible to style a hover color for pagetree items

Uschi Renziehausen typo3news at otherone.de
Sun Apr 12 08:50:31 CEST 2009

Hi Benni,

Benjamin Mack schrieb:

> IIRC div:hover does not work on IE, right?

Yes, div:hover does not work for IE6. But as we never had hovering in the pagetree and IE6 is a browser that will not
live for a long time anymore I wonder if we should care about it when improvements like this are concerned. For the
module menu we have a class .hover for IE6. Should we implement this for the tree as well? If so, can you do it please?

Uschi