[TYPO3-core] RFC #9284: Feature: tt_content.starttime/endtime have now effect on caching

Martin Holtz typo3ng_2008 at martinholtz.de
Thu Sep 18 12:29:53 CEST 2008

Hi,

i do not know, if i should be more patient, but i would really like to
get that patch into core.

If i can help somehow to speed it up, please let me know.

There is an extension clearcache which has the patch included...

If you ask me in a few months details about that, it will be more
difficult for me to answer...

thanks so far:)

regards,
martin