[TYPO3-core] RFC #9474: Integrate OpenID authentication support to TYPO3

Dmitry Dulepov dmitry.dulepov at gmail.com
Thu Oct 30 14:12:09 CET 2008

Hi!

Oliver Hader wrote:
> I just summarized the open questions and things that haven't been
> answered before. Masi, you are professional enough to distinguish
> between necessary and incidental things - there's no need to get
> impolite, is it?

Probably Masi experienced the same feeling as I did: worked hard to
make things done and then other people, who neither know, nor worked
on this feature, start to make practically useless notes that do not
add any value but just delay the feature. There is nothing impolite
about the feeling. Anyone will be disappointed. Some people create,
others require to change variable names... Feel the difference :)

--
Dmitry Dulepov
TYPO3 translations support