[TYPO3-core] RFC #9474: Integrate OpenID authentication support to TYPO3

Oliver Hader oliver at typo3.org
Thu Oct 30 11:19:30 CET 2008

Hi Masi,

Martin Kutschker schrieb:
> Oliver Hader schrieb:
>> * naming issue $authentificationInformation vs. $authenticationInformation
>
> The former is correct. Stop.
>
>> * naming issue of $available in tx_openid_sv1::init() (e.g.
>> $serviceAvailable)
>
> Incredibly dull. The meaning of $available in the context of init() is
> perfectly clear and it's even a private variable of a small function. I
> understand now very well why Dmitry go upset with threads like that.
>
> I will not add this to a todo list.

I just summarized the open questions and things that haven't been
answered before. Masi, you are professional enough to distinguish
between necessary and incidental things - there's no need to get
impolite, is it?

I've seen that you added the database-/filesystem-issue to a TODO file
in the openid directory - additionally I've created a report in the
bugtracker to remind us about that task:
http://bugs.typo3.org/view.php?id=9683

olly
--
Oliver Hader