[TYPO3-core] RFC #9474: Integrate OpenID authentication support to TYPO3

Xavier Perseguers typo3 at perseguers.ch
Thu Oct 30 14:20:23 CET 2008

Hi,

> Oliver Hader wrote:
>> I just summarized the open questions and things that haven't been
>> answered before. Masi, you are professional enough to distinguish
>> between necessary and incidental things - there's no need to get
>> impolite, is it?
>
> Probably Masi experienced the same feeling as I did: worked hard to
> make things done and then other people, who neither know, nor worked
> on this feature, start to make practically useless notes that do not
> add any value but just delay the feature. There is nothing impolite
> about the feeling. Anyone will be disappointed. Some people create,
> others require to change variable names... Feel the difference :)

At last it's here and running. But it requires more work to make it run
on 4.2 branch than with the initial patch as latest version of
class.t3lib_extmgm.php is now required for the addToTCA stuff.

The good thing is that it eventually got committed... :-)

--
Xavier Perseguers
http://xavier.perseguers.ch/en/tutorials/typo3.html