[TYPO3-core] RFC: #9591: Integrate sys_actions into toolbar

Francois Suter fsuter at cobweb.ch
Sun Oct 19 21:01:57 CEST 2008

Hi,

> Btw, this is UI change, so it can be committed only if you get approval
> from Jens.

While I agree that UI changes should be carefully reviewed by people
with the right knowledge, I have a problem with the current situation:
where is Jens?

This is nothing personal against Jens, but I haven't seen any sign of
Jens' activity in recent times. Maybe I don't know where to look, but
the HCI list has been dead for months. Anyway it is not healthy that we
should rely on a single person whatever his skills. There's supposed to
be a HCI *team*, so Jens should not be the only one able to validate a
UI change.

Cheers

--

Francois Suter